In consequence of our school mission it is a fundamental aim of St. Julie’s to be an inclusive school. To be a school which:-
- Has a sense of community
- Provides equal opportunities
- Offers partnership between school parents and parish
- Reflects upon the teachings of Christ and puts them into practice
- Values all members of the school community
- Its members show respect for themselves and each other
- Is a caring community.
We define an inclusive school as one where…
- Everyone, irrespective of age, gender, ability or disability, race or religion is encouraged and given equal opportunity to participate in the full life of the school,
- All members of the school community are given the opportunity and support to achieve their true potential,
- All members of the school community, and the contributions they make to the life of the school, are valued and where everyone is treated with mutual respect, care and consideration, and
- Everyone feels empowered to play a full an effective role in the school.