Year 6 2021 - 2022
WELCOME TO THE Y6 PAGE!
Welcome back to school Year 6 - it is lovely to be with our St Julie's family.
- As part of our COVID prevention measures, please do not bring pencil cases or bags to school. PE kits/bags can be left in the cloakroom
- PE is on Thursday and Friday
- Swimming lessons are during the first half-term in autumn (these are a compulsory part of the P.E. National Curriculum)
- You do not need a pencil case - school will provide all that you need
- All pupils will need a water bottle - we are unable to provide drinking cups
- Homework is given out Fridays to be returned on a Tuesday
- Teachers for Year 6 are Miss Carr and Mrs Clayton
- Our TA this year is Mrs Whitter (Mon - Wed.)
Could parents please make sure that any medication has been sent to school (and check that it has not expired). Thank you!
St Julie pray for us, protect us and bless us,
All of the Year 6 staff xxxx
Files to Download
Year 6: School News items
There are no School News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 6: School Calendar items
There are no School Calendar items to display