Year 6 2020 - 2021
WELCOME TO THE Y6 PAGE!
Welcome back to school Year 6, it has been lovely to catch up with you all in person! It has been a strange year, but it feels so much more "normal" now that we are all back together in our St Julie's family.
You have made us so proud this year and this is your time to shine Year 6! Stay well, look after each other. Keep smiling and look to God as a sunflower looks to the sun for life.
- As part of our COVID prevention measures, please do not bring pencil cases or bags to school. PE kits/bags can be left in the cloakroom
- PE days are Tuesdays and Fridays
- You do not need a pencil case - school will provide all that you need
- All pupils will need a water bottle - we are unable to provide drinking cups
- Homework is given out Fridays to be returned on a Tuesday
- Our TA's this year are Mrs Gilchrist, Miss Cliffe and Mrs Whitter
Could parents please make sure that any medication has been sent to school (and check that it has not expired).
St Julie pray for us, protect us and bless us,
All of the Year 6 staff xxxx
Files to Download
Year 6: School News items
There are no School News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 6: School Calendar items
There are no School Calendar items to display